This Week: Hardening Junos Models, 2nd Edition
Harden your group’s security posture this week with this newly revised book and companion tips on network device security!
Juniper Networks takes the security of its merchandise very critically and has created confirmed processes and procedures following business biggest practices. This Week: Hardening Junos Models, 2nd Edition divides Juniper’s hardening procedures into four matter areas – Non-Technical, Bodily Security, Working System Security, and Configuration Hardening – and delves into sample strategies, occasion configurations, and dozens of concepts and useful concepts for implementing each hardening course of. All choices talked about on this book may be discovered and examined in Junos 12.three (current useful code) and for some choices the book discusses decisions obtainable in later code releases.
Encyclopedic in its protection, This Week: Hardening Junos Models, 2nd Edition is a book you’ll- not afford to not study. The author’s 15 years of experience supporting U.S. Authorities companies makes it related to high security environments akin to service suppliers, financial institutions, authorities, and enterprise networks. Nevertheless it’s moreover pertinent to the devices in your wiring closet and division office. When you take care of the bodily security, you’ll harden your Junos device to face up to assaults and diversions, along with the careless mishaps that hold-out even in all probability probably the most expert network engineer. This book moreover encompasses a helpful tips you probably can print or copy for each device you control.
“One of the perfect network design will not can help you do you have to overlook to utterly protected and harden your network devices. This book is particularly welcomed by these taking their first steps into the Junos world – it helps map concepts from Cisco IOS into quite a few Junos dialects along with overlaying all the bits and gadgets you might on no account even take into consideration, like securing the LCD menu.” Ivan Pepelnjak, Group architect, ipSpace.net AG, www.ipSpace.net
LEARN HOW TO HARDEN YOUR SECURITY POSTURE THIS WEEK:
• Analysis the non-technical options of device administration that are so essential to the overall security posture of your group.
• Understand how bodily security is an important side of device deployment.
• Understand and deploy the Junos working system’s inherent safety measures.
• Decide important administration, entry suppliers, and user account restrictions to supply least privileged entry.
• Configure route authentication for widespread routing and signaling protocols.
• Create and apply a firewall filter to protect the routing engine.
In regards to the Author
John Weidley is a Resident Engineer with Juniper Networks. He has been licensed in Juniper Networks as JNCIS-SEC, JNCIS-SSL, JNCIA-FWV, and JNCIA-EX, and has labored intently supporting U.S. Authorities companies for the ultimate 20 years.
- File Size: 988 KB
- Print Length: 266 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: Juniper Networks Books (August 4, 2015)
- Publication Date: August 4, 2015
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B013IY48ZC
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- X-Ray: Not Enabled
- Word Wise: Not Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Screen Reader: Supported
- Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled