We’ve been sold a lie.
The road laid out for going to school and landing a safe, secure, life-long job is at a dead-end and we’re being trained for an outdated model.
Students are coming out of colleges and universities with overbearing debt, not a clue what they want to do, and pressure to pay it off by taking any menial job they can get their hands on.
There’s something no-one is telling these young people…
There are entrepreneurs and startups crying out for smart, serious and hard-working people to join their ranks and help manage the burden of getting an enterprise off the ground.
Think of it like a high school dance: young people are stood on one wall, entrepreneurs and startups on the other, with a chasm between them that only a few rare souls know how to cross.
Having found a way across (working with Matthew Hussey, a New York Times best-selling author, TV personality, and 2013 nominee for the Young Entrepreneur of the Year Award), in 'This Is Where to Start', Edward Druce lays out a plan that you as a young person can follow to break the ice, find an organisation you can become passionate about working with, and hone the skills needed to become an integral part of that business.
In the book you’re going to learn:
– The 3-step "Dream, Problem, Solution" formula for grabbing someone's attention with a cold email (page 42)
– Who exactly you should be targeting, and the 3 critical traits of a potential mentor (page 17)
– How to use “progressive access” to reach high-status entrepreneurs and mentors who are already at the top of their game (page 19)
And much, much more.
- File Size: 1613 KB
- Print Length: 64 pages
- Publication Date: May 16, 2015
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00XS4Z6M2
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- X-Ray: Not Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Screen Reader: Supported
- Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled