What are the precise costs and precise benefits of setting up inexperienced?
As any builder is conscious of, worth estimation and reality are typically two very numerous issues. The Green Building Bottom Line makes the case for inexperienced setting up by providing the insights and data that exhibit the true costs and benefits of setting up inexperienced. It's a “why to” and a “learn how to” that explores each factor from the underside up.
The Green Building Bottom Line locations an entire enchancment workforce on the desk to raised understand every the issues encountered and what's behind the perceived value premium for setting up inexperienced.
This candid and clear account explores every side of inexperienced enchancment on groundbreaking duties, from the nation's first all-retail LEED core and shell enterprise to an revolutionary multitenanted LEED-Current Buildings office enterprise, to a mixed-use lodge-retail-rental problem in a transitional metropolis market. The authors give consideration to such factors as values, custom, life-cycle costs, insurance coverage protection, financing, coordinating a workforce, promoting, and negotiating leases.
Consists of: Detailed case analysis of inexperienced-developing duties, start to finish Information on financial, approved, and operational factors of the job The precise-world costs of inexperienced developing-not unrealistic estimates A behind-the-scenes check out the LEED developing course of Distinctive notion from people who have really completed the work
The Green Building Bottom Line covers:
• Economical and ecological benefits • Auditing sustainability in current buildings • Financial benefits of inexperienced tenancy • Mortgage analysis • Insurance coverage protection underwriting • Expense low cost • Writing a inexperienced lease • Altering an current developing • Green retail • Brokering sustainability • Promoting • HR practices and processes
- File Size: 12360 KB
- Print Length: 385 pages
- Page Numbers Source ISBN: 0071599215
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Up to 4 simultaneous devices, per publisher limits
- Publisher: McGraw-Hill Education; 1 edition (December 1, 2008)
- Publication Date: December 1, 2008
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B001VCD7UQ
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- X-Ray: Not Enabled
- Word Wise: Not Enabled
- Lending: Not Enabled
- Screen Reader: Supported
- Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled