Read the “The Federal Reserve: A Private Concern” and you’ll be a shrewder taxpayer, consumer, and citizen than 90% of the population.
There are many things in plain view that are not, yet appear to be. Imitation hand bags that look to be authentic … the seemingly genuine smile of a used car salesmen hunting for a commission…
Such, are diamonds in the rough made from sand …
In “The Federal Reserve: A Private Concern”, you’ll learn how the Federal Reserve System, its bank, and its members are the greatest examples of those things that are nothing like they appear to be.
You’ll also discover:
– The seven bankers who devised the brilliant plan to bleed the public dry like starving vampires
– What the Federal Reserve really is, despite what you’ve heard by the talking heads on corporate owned mainstream media
– How the “Money Trust” still exists and why it should be abolished … indefinitely!
– Why political hacks love the Fed, fake money and stupid citizens
– How the Federal Reserve System and its members are no different than the mafia or any state sponsored monopolistic drug lord
– … and more!
Let’s face it, it can be difficult to admit when you've been duped, but you have. Rest easy. So has the rest of the world!
The ignorance stops when you read “The Federal Reserve: A Private Concern”
- File Size: 299 KB
- Print Length: 18 pages
- Publisher: Meetch Copywriting (March 29, 2013)
- Publication Date: March 29, 2013
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00C3QAIDI
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- X-Ray: Not Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Screen Reader: Supported
- Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled