This whole helpful useful resource will present assist to automate and optimize all sides of service administration with System Center 2012 Service Manager.
Skilled consultants provide deep “inside the trenches” insights for enhancing disadvantage resolution, change administration, launch administration, asset lifecycle administration, chargeback, and additional. You’ll uncover methods to implement high-value biggest practices from ITIL and the Microsoft Operations Framework.
The authors begin with an expert overview of Service Manager, its evolution, and its new capabilities. Subsequent, they stroll by the use of basic planning, design, implementation, and upgrades. Then, that may assist you to focus your efforts, they present stepwise protection of all topics in each perform area, linking technical particulars about Service Manager with essential info in regards to the utilized sciences it is decided by.
Regardless of your place in deploying or working Service Manager, this info will help you ship additional responsive assist at lower worth and drive additional value from your whole IT investments.
• Leverage MOF and ITIL processes constructed into System Center 2012 Service Manager
• Plan and design your Service Manager deployment
• Arrange Service Manager or enhance from earlier variations
• Successfully administer work and configuration devices
• Use connectors to mix with Vigorous Itemizing, Commerce, and System Center parts
• Create service maps
• Permit end shopper entry by way of Service Manager’s self-service portal
• Implement incident, disadvantage, change, and launch administration
• Benefit from workflows to automate key assist processes
• Create service diploma agreements with calendars, metrics, and goals
• Current quick entry to a standardized catalog of suppliers
• Use notification to ensure that Service Manager devices are promptly addressed
• Protected Service Manager and its data warehouse/reporting platform
• Perform maintenance, backup, and restoration
• Deal with Service Manager effectivity
• Customise Service Manager