That’s the eBook mannequin of the printed book.
Statistical Analysis: Microsoft Excel 2010
“Excel has become the standard platform for quantitative analysis. Carlberg has develop right into a world-class info for Excel customers desperate to do quantitative analysis. The combination makes Statistical Analysis: Microsoft Excel 2010 very important addition to the library of people who have to get the job completed and achieved correct.”
—Gene V Glass, Regents’ Professor Emeritus, Arizona State School
Use Excel 2010’s statistical tools to transform your data into info
Use Excel 2010’s extremely efficient statistical tools to understand a deeper understanding of your data,
make additional right and reliable inferences, and clear up points in fields ranging from enterprise to nicely being sciences.
Prime Excel guru Conrad Carlberg reveals one of the simplest ways to make use of Excel 2010 to hold out the core statistical duties every enterprise expert, scholar, and researcher ought to understand. Using precise-world examples, Carlberg helps you choose the most effective technique for each disadvantage and get in all probability probably the most out of Excel’s statistical choices, along with its new consistency options. Alongside the easiest way, you uncover the only strategies to utilize correlation and regression and analysis of variance and covariance. You see learn how to make use of Excel to examine statistical hypotheses using the normal, binomial, t and F distributions.
Turning into an expert with Excel statistics has certainly not been easier! You’ll uncover crystal-clear instructions, insider insights, and full step-by-step duties—all complemented by an in depth set of internet-based belongings.
• Grasp Excel’s most useful descriptive and inferential statistical tools
• Inform the reality with statistics, and acknowledge when others don’t
• Exactly summarize models of values
• View how values cluster and disperse
• Infer a inhabitants’s traits from a sample’s frequency distribution
• Uncover correlation and regression to learn how variables switch in tandem
• Understand Excel’s new consistency options
• Verify variations between two means using z exams, t exams, and Excel’s
Information Analysis Add-in
• Use ANOVA and ANCOVA to verify variations between higher than two means
• Uncover statistical power by manipulating suggest variations, commonplace errors, directionality, and alpha
There’s an Excel workbook for each chapter, and each worksheet is keyed to one among many book's figures. You'll moreover uncover additional supplies, similar to a chart that demonstrates how statistical power shifts as you manipulate sample measurement, suggest variations, alpha and directionality.