"SAP Foreign Currency Revaluation-legal guidelines, its impact, and what it takes to implement it in SAP-is a single handbook that simplifies a complicated and daunting strategy of currency valuation for SAP and totally different ERP implementers. A ought to-study!"
-Kalpesh Khandhadia, SAP Advisor, Linksoft-IT Inc.
"Following the tactic launched on this book, we eradicated the hours we spent each month manually reviewing and adjusting our worldwide currency financial statements. Thanks Susanne Finke, for making this troublesome matter understandable!"
-Ron Roberts, Course of Lead, Financial Methods, Hollister Inc.
"It's good to see all the abroad currency information captured in a single place and spelled out so clearly. Good job!"
-Nadean L. Moore, SAP FI Advertising marketing consultant, Moore Consulting
"This SAP Foreign Currency Revaluation book . . . covers the required SAP tables and transactions for revaluation and gives fantastic examples of the SAP entries. A correctly-written book."
-Dave Paz, SAP Advertising marketing consultant, DLP Consulting LLC
With essential information on the fitting tips and legal guidelines needed to regulate to FAS 52, SAP Foreign Currency Revaluation: FAS 52 and GAAP Requirements is a priceless reference for controllers, CFOs, IT and accounting managers, and SAP consultants who’re involved in FAS 52 compliance duties, regardless of whether or not or not their firms are using SAP, Oracle, PeopleSoft, or proprietary software program.
Its detailed protection of statutory requirements, enterprise execution of currency revaluation in SAP, and SAP configuration walks readers by way of:
* The U.S. accounting statutory requirements, web income, organizational, and financial consolidation impacts
* An abstract of currency revaluation with dialogue of stock change and tax implications
* FAS 52 requirements for currency commerce fees and translation
* Firm necessities for G/L indicators which is perhaps impacted by currency revaluation
* Three methods obtainable to execute currency revaluation and their variations
* One in every of many more recent strategies the SAP R/three software program provides customers to execute currency revaluation
* The SAP configuration to implement currency revaluation
* Establishing custom-made variants to view the necessary fields used inside the currency revaluation