Comply with Makes Good with Lippincott’s Q&A Review for NCLEX-RN®!
Trusted by worthwhile nursing school college students, Lippincott’s Q&A Review provides additional apply questions than one other book, plus the necessary preparation strategies it’s worthwhile to succeed on the NCLEX-RN examination! Written by Diane Billings, Ed.D, RN, FAAN, a nationally acknowledged verify-merchandise writer whose NCLEX preparation books have helped tons of of students transfer the examination, Lippincott’s Q&A Review for NCLEX-RN is the book it’s important deal with the NCLEX with confidence.
Any scholar who has handed the NCLEX will inform you that whereas studying high high quality comply with questions is significant, understanding recommendations on easy methods to technique each question type and having clear and full rationales for proper and incorrect options make an precise distinction in your success on the examination! Lippincott’s Q&A Review for NCLEX-RN combines extremely efficient examine-taking strategies for all question varieties with clear rationales that give the “why” behind all reply selections to supply the only technique to analysis!
Lippincott’s Q&A Review for NCLEX-RN offers:
· Over 5,800 comply with questions that cowl all essential examination topics – larger than one other book! Now with rather more questions on pharmacology, delegation and administration!
· All alternate-format questions –along with audio, video, and graphic selection questions – that exactly mirror these you’ll discover on the examination.
· Thorough and detailed rationales for proper and incorrect responses current the essential factor to understanding exactly why your reply is true or incorrect.
· Constructive-fireside strategies that may allow you to cope with every question with confidence and reap the benefits of your analysis time.
· 6 full checks of 100 eighty questions each that intently adjust to the examination format.
· A bonus CD (PC and Mac appropriate) with higher than 1,300 comply with questions in a completely interactive format that intently mirrors the exact NCLEX-RN experience.
· 300 downloadable questions for iPod/iPhone so you’ll analysis on the go!
Put collectively for NCLEX Success with Lippincott’s Q&A Review!
- Series: Lippincott’s Q&A Review for
- Paperback: 1070 pages
- Publisher: LWW; 10 edition (November 1, 2010)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1608311252
- ISBN-13: 978-1608311255
- Product Dimensions: 8.8 x 1.8 x 11 inches
- Shipping Weight: 5.7 pounds