Lippincott Content Review for NCLEX-RN® offers complete content material and Q&A evaluation for efficient, environment friendly NCLEX-RN preparation. Written by Diane Billings, Ed.D, RN, FAAN, a nationally acknowledged check-merchandise author whose NCLEX preparation books have helped hundreds of scholars move the examination, it is an ideal companion to one of the best-promoting Lippincott Q&A Review for NCLEX-RN®, tenth version and the brand new Lippincott NCLEX-RN 10,000 – Powered by prepU online adaptive quizzing useful resource for an entire strategy to NCLEX research.
Organized each by Nursing Matter and Shopper Wants classes and providing in-depth protection of nursing subjects typically examined on the examination, this complete useful resource gives:
· An NCLEX overview plus thorough content material assessment in define format
· Check-taking methods that will help you higher put together for the examination
· Three one hundred-query publish-exams that will help you gauge your understanding of necessary nursing subjects
· Greater than three,000 high-degree apply questions, together with alternate-format questions, with an in depth rationale for all right and incorrect responses.
· A free again-of-book CD-ROM accommodates further assessment questions to enrich the textual content questions
· Scholar assets – research ideas, an NCLEX tutorial and rather more can be found on thePoint.com
- Series: Lippincott’s Content Review for NCLEX-RN
- Paperback: 1088 pages
- Publisher: LWW; 1 edition (November 19, 2008)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 158255515X
- ISBN-13: 978-1582555157
- Product Dimensions: 8.2 x 1.2 x 10.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3.9 pounds