Are You Capable of Get Blunt About Your Financial Affairs?
Mark Goodfield, a Chartered Expert Accountant, with over 25 years of tax and business experience, is the author behind the nicely-appreciated financial blog The Blunt Bean Counter – the 2014 Plutus Award Winner for best tax blog in Canada and the U.S.
Let’s Get Blunt About Your Financial Affairs is a collection of Goodfield’s best blog posts from The Blunt Bean Counter. You’ll look at taxes, financial and money points, and taboo subjects just like “stress-testing your associate’s financial readiness in the occasion you have got been to die all of a sudden”, and “is it morbid or smart to plan for an inheritance”.
Alongside collectively together with his financial and business expertise, Goodfield’s trend is blunt, humourous, and typically a bit sarcastic. Goodfield has organized his blog posts into chapter topics that “hit residence” with readers and cope with onerous-to-speak about factors, reminiscent of:
• Executors – A Thankless Job (aside from the fees)
• Inheritances, Wills and Estates – Love, Money and Greed
• The Psychology of Money – Is it All the issues?
• Audits and Being Audited – Minimizing the Damage
• Family Belongings – Dividing, Sharing and Taxing
• Retirement – Straightforward strategies to Hold away from Consuming Alpo
• The Family Cottage – Recommendations on the way to Deal with It
• Proprietorships, Companies, Holding Firms and Family Trusts – The Technical Stuff
Goodfield’s combination of in depth tax info and smart financial suggestion, make this book a ought to-study for these concerned about their financial and tax affairs.
- File Size: 2261 KB
- Print Length: 215 pages
- Publication Date: September 9, 2015
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B0156VKRDC
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- X-Ray: Not Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Screen Reader: Supported
- Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled