This is a book summary for How To Win Friends and Influence People by Dale Carnegie . The most essential information is condensed and organized so its practical, simple and extremely useful. It’s written in an easy to read, directly to the point format and saves you loads of time – so you can direct it to a successful social, business and personal life.
It is designed for:
1.) The busy individual familiar with the book and seek a solid reinforcement and better understanding of the classic principles presented.
2.) The newcomer who values time spent on ACTION and EXECUTION, not reading.
• Excellent compact summary of the basic principles of How to Win Friends and Influence People in a fast, convenient format.
• Saves you precious time from re-reading the 320+ page book to re-absorb, remember and categorize concepts. We did all the work for you.
• Extraordinarily usable so you can keep the social skills relevant and in front of you during your journey to become the most socially successful version of you.
• Provide fast refresher and cognitive embedding on winning allies, friends and influencing others.
This summary is designed to be purchased alongside the reviewed title How To Win Friends and Influence People: The Only Book You Need for Success .
Take action today and download this book for a limited time discount!
Keywords: how to win friends and influence people, dale carnegie, dale carnegie training, how to make friends and influence people, how to influence people, dale carnegie books, dale carnegie how to win friends and influence people
- File Size: 593 KB
- Print Length: 44 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publication Date: October 24, 2015
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B0174U3SAW
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- X-Ray: Not Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Screen Reader: Supported
- Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled