Competitive Powerlifter and Powerlifting Coach Martijn Koevoets is finally ready to share his simple 5 step system so you can design your high frequency training program without any problems.
Before developing this system, Martijn struggled on the classic minimalist cookie cutter programs that are available for free on the internet. Wasting months, years even, doing these programs and not getting the results he wanted.
Frustrated with the lack of any REAL progress and after reading about a top secret Norwegian high frequency powerlifting study, he decided to dive deep into the science and practice of strength training.
After that he gained insight on how to set up ANY strength training program, including high frequency training programs. Soon he busted through his strength training plateaus and managed to achieve one of his long time goals of deadlifting 500lbs. That's 3x his own body weight! His clients have similar success and are deadlifting even as much as 600lbs and continue to add pounds to their total.
When you're reading High Frequency Powerlifting you’ll discover …
– The fallacy of 'less is more'
– The real reasons why you MUST train more often once you're past the intermediate stage of lifting
– 5 quick-start steps to set up ANY strength training program
– The definitive short list of "perfect" volumes and intensities to build muscle, gain strength and increase power
– A simple explanation of different periodization models ensuring you never plateau again
– And much more…
If you’re tired of being frustrated about your numbers, if your lifts are going nowhere fast, or if you're ready to take your lifting to the next level and want to start setting PR's again, and not keep the mediocre results you're having right now… then this book is for you.
- File Size: 14506 KB
- Print Length: 68 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publication Date: December 10, 2014
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00QV6S8TC
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- X-Ray: Not Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Screen Reader: Supported
- Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled