Search Engine Optimization is a highly technical field that is constantly changing. Outsourcing SEO is too expensive for small businesses but—until now—it has been intimidating for entrepreneurs to delve into this field on their own.
In “Grow Your SEO,” Candy Phelps truly makes Search Engine Optimization easy to understand and even fun to read about! In this beginner’s guide to SEO, readers will learn exactly what to do to optimize their websites for Google…and what not to do.
Phelps leads readers down the right path of timeless SEO techniques that will lead to lasting Search Engine Optimization results.
Phelps uses gardening as a metaphor for search engine optimization throughout the book and beautifully illustrates the many parallels between gardening and SEO. This lowers the barrier of entry into the complex world of SEO for entrepreneurs. Technical concepts are transformed into simple language and memorable, actionable advice.
Phelps introduces readers to tools and resources used by SEO professionals to track progress, view competitor’s website authority ranking and perform keyword research. The book includes valuable tips, tricks and ideas that you can use today, including:
• 25 Ideas For Your Blog Content
• 15 Ideas To Drive New And Repeat Traffic To Your Website
• 12 Important Backlinks
• Access to Additional Free Online Resources
These are the concepts that will be explained in detail in the book:
1. Introduction: Search Engines and SEO
2. The Anatomy of a Search Engine Results Page (SERP)
3. Why Is SEO So Important? A New World of Marketing
4. The Gardening Metaphor
5. Quantity + Quality Is Most Effective: Quality Content & User Engagement
6. Relevance is Imperative: Research & Audience
7. Organization Is Important: Architecture & Organization
8. Good Design Gets You Far: Design & Audio / Visual Content
9. Easy Access Is Crucial: Speed, Responsive Design & Accessibility
10. Longevity Is an Advantage: History & Authority
11. Reputation Is Everything: Backlinks & Social Media
WHO IS THIS BOOK FOR?
This book is for beginners who are trying to improve their ranking on Google. This was written for:
• Business owners
- File Size: 1983 KB
- Print Length: 84 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publication Date: May 30, 2015
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00YK3EQE4
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- X-Ray: Not Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Screen Reader: Supported
- Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled