In regards to the E-book: Foreword by Bryan Eisenberg
In Ecom Hell, Shirley Tan wants to share what she found in ecommerce to be certain to can avoid getting burned! Shirley Tan started her ecommerce business on a shoe string funds and purchased it to a NASDAQ traded company.
She developed methods and efficiencies that made her business massively worthwhile and a serious acquisition aim. She shares the teachings she found in this book
Ecom Hell is aimed towards entrepreneurs setting up ecommerce business, adventurers who’re considering an ecommerce journey, technically savvy executives who want to get an insiders’ info, information technology professionals who want to benchmark their ecommerce business comply with and anyone who has an curiosity in getting an excellent grasp of what truly goes on in an e-commerce business. The book is filled with concepts and checklists on what it truly takes to start, run and develop your business and it’ll shortly develop right into a go-to info for managers and staff!
Proper here’s a few of what you’ll get from Ecom Hell:
• Identifies what areas in ecommerce you want to FOCUS on so that you simply maximize your revenues and progress.
• The 7 class metrics that drive EVERY ecommerce business and the best way to measure them so that you simply win.
• The ten BIG errors most ecommerce entrepreneur makes and the best way to avoid them so you will have the opportunity to improve your chances of success in ecommerce.
• Simple steps to selecting space of curiosity markets like worthwhile racehorses so that you understand the winners from the canine.
• Detailed look at document on what to seek for in an ecommerce platform.
• eleven suggestions on how one can enhance your website conversions.
Are you flirting with the considered your private ecommerce business? Shirley’s Ecom Hell takes you through the nitty-gritty of working an ecommerce business. It is a behind-the-scenes check out what might make or break your ecommerce business. Ecom Hell walks you through:
• How to get started on a shoestring funds so that you simply’ll have a great deal of belongings obtainable to fund your progress.
• How to “cherry determine” your rivals so that you simply ALWAYS win in a head to head contest.
• How to buy an current ecommerce business so that you probably can avoid the “sluggish start.”
• How to sell your business so you will find a way to retire and have financial security.
Shirley fields frequent questions in regards to the title of her book. Why Ecom Hell? She says, “I think about business success is a mix of strategic planning and fantastic execution, helped sometimes by a heavy dose of optimism. I understand the price of optimism as it carries many an entrepreneur via a troublesome day or two. However, I moreover think about is anticipating worst case conditions to stay away from them in any respect costs. That’s the impetus behind Ecom Hell: I’ll permit you to face the pitfalls that could be part of ecommerce business developing; and supply the best practices to use to navigate your technique spherical these in all probability hellish circumstances. Ecom Hell goes to make it simpler to assemble your private ecom heaven!”
"Shirley is an unimaginable entrepreneur that expert palms on every side it takes to make an ecommerce business worthwhile. Regardless of the stage of your ecommerce business, Shirley presents fantastic foresight into how to make it to the next diploma."
—Jennifer Fallon, CEO, The Aspen Producers Agency, KateAspen.com & BabyAspen.com
"Shirley Tan is the precise deal. As an inquisitive entrepreneur, she all of the time asks all the right questions, and now she is sharing all of the becoming options for making a worthwhile ecommerce business. Her book is detailed, insightful, and full, and may develop to be very important for all E-com business homeowners. Not solely has she completed it herself, nevertheless she is conscious of how to decide and doc the problems that helped her develop to be worthwhile. Sharing this wealth of data is simply part of what makes her not solely a terrific author, nevertheless a perfect particular person as correctly."
—Todd Malicoat, web optimization, Faculty Market Motive.com
- File Size: 747 KB
- Print Length: 260 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform (June 19, 2013)
- Publication Date: June 19, 2013
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00DIIAH22
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- X-Ray: Not Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Screen Reader: Supported
- Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled