“Beverly Harzog is a credit warrior. She has gone into the arena, faced the lions, and emerged as one of the foremost experts in the field. I believe that her encyclopedic knowledge of the world of credit cards is unmatched.” —Adam Levin, Chairman and Cofounder of Credit.com
Credit card expert Beverly Harzog shares how she went from being a credit card disaster to a credit card diva.
After graduating from college, Beverly spent the next ten years racking up debt on seven credit cards. Credit card limits, she believed, were merely “guidelines,” certainly not anything to be taken seriously . . . especially if she was in dire need of a new pair of shoes. The fact that she was a CPA at the time adds an ironic twist to the credit quagmire she slowly descended into.
In Confessions of a Credit Junkie, Beverly candidly details her own credit card mishaps and offers easy-to-follow advice, often with a touch of Southern humor, to help others avoid her mistakes. In this much-needed book, you’ll learn:
· How to use the Credit Card Personality Quiz to choose the right credit cards
· The seven ways to use a credit card to rebuild credit
· How to get out of debt using a balance-transfer credit card—and pay zero interest while doing it
· Credit card strategies to save a bundle on groceries, gas, and more
Anyone in debt will benefit from the down-to-earth, practical tips Beverly offers.
- File Size: 1640 KB
- Print Length: 224 pages
- Publisher: Career Press (July 14, 2015)
- Publication Date: July 14, 2015
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B0109LJTNS
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- X-Ray: Not Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled